You can manage your Friends list by hiding or removing friends.
If you hide a friend, he would be temporarily removed from your friend list until a new letter arrives. However, he would still occupy your friend list quota - max. 100.
If you remove a friend, he will be removed from your friend list that frees up your friend list quota. Please note that removed friends will be able to send you letters, but you will not be able to receive any of them. The status of the sent letters on their device will be always shown as unread.
To Hide or Remove a friend, please follow this instruction.
- Go to Friends (envelope tab)
- Tap a friend that you want to hide or remove
- Tap More Info (top right corner)
- Tap Remove User or Hide User
On the other hand, you can undo the Hide or Remove action as follows.
- Go to My Profile (rightest tab)
- Go to Settings (top right corner)
- Scroll to Pen Friends
- Tap into Hidden Users or Removed Users
- Tap Unhide or Undo
Please note that if you have used up the friend list quota, you will not able to undo.
For both Hide and Remove actions, your friends will not receive any notification or see any difference from your profile.