No, you will not lose your letters if you reinstall the app. Slowly automatically syncs your letters to our cloud servers, ensuring that your data is securely stored. When you log in with the same account on a different device or after reinstalling the app, you will be able to retrieve all your data, including your letters.
Articles in this section
- I can't log in via Facebook Sign-in. What can I do?
- Will I lose my letters if I reinstall the Slowly app?
- How do I cancel my Slowly Plus subscription?
- I received the passcode email but cannot sign in. What should I do?
- How to set up an account password?
- What should I do if I didn’t receive the one-time passcode?
- How do I update my current location?
- How do I delete my account?
- How to sign up for a Slowly account?
- Can I join your beta testing program?