You can cancel your SLOWLY PLUS subscription at any time based on how you originally started the subscription. Instructions are as follows.
Google Play Store (Android):
- On your phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap the Menu icon ☰
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Choose the SLOWLY PLUS subscription.
- Tap Cancel
App Store (iOS/iPhone/iPad):
- Go to Settings app > [your name] > iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch/Face ID
- Tap Subscriptions and select SLOWLY PLUS
- Tap Cancel Subscription and confirm
More info: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Slowly Web Version:
- Sign in your SLOWLY account via a web browser
- Click your Avatar at the top right corner, and choose Settings
- Click Manage Subscription under SLOWLY PLUS
- Click Cancel Plan and confirm
- After cancelling your subscription, you will be able to use SLOWLY PLUS for the remaining days that you have already paid for. When your subscription expires, it will not be renewed. You can opt back in at any time.
- Canceling your subscription will not retroactively refund subscription payments, and previously charged subscription fees cannot be prorated based on cancellation date.
- Deleting the app and/or your account does not cancel your subscription. If you have any issues with your subscription, please submit a request and select the option “Account Issues” from the drop-down (please note that we cannot access the Google Play Store and iOS App Store, nor resolve issues you are experiencing with those services).