Like the photo sharing function, you need to ask your friend's permission before sending an audio note.
To send an Audio Sharing Request, please follow these steps.
- Go to your friend list (the envelope icon on the bottom menu)
- Tap your friend's name
- Tap your friend's avatar icon
- Scroll down to Audio Sharing
- Tap Request
After your friend accepts your audio-sharing request, you can attach audio notes to your letter.
To attach an audio note, please follow these steps.
- Open your draft
- Tap the microphone icon on the top bar
- Allow Slowly to access your device microphone (if you haven't done so)
- Tap the red microphone button to start recording
- Tap the stop button after finishing recording. The audio note will be auto-saved to your draft
- You can tap the play button to listen to your audio note or tap the finish button to go back to your draft