"Audio Note" is an audio-recording attachment to your letter.
Just like the photo sharing function, you need to ask for your friend's permission before sending an audio note.
To send an Audio Sharing Request, please follow these steps.
- Go to Pen Friends list (envelope icon, bottom menu)
- Tap your friend's name
- Tap your friend's avatar icon
- Scroll down to Audio Sharing
- Tap Request
Once your friend has accepted your audio-sharing request, both of you are ready to attach audio notes to your letter.
To attached an audio note, please follow these steps.
- Open your draft
- Tap the Microphone icon on the top bar
- Allow Slowly to access your device microphone (if you haven't already done so)
- Tap the red Microphone button to start recording
- Tap Stop button after finishing recording; the audio note will be auto-saved to your draft
- You can tap Play to listen to your audio note, or tap Finish to go back to your draft