Like photo-sharing functions, sharing audio notes requires your friends’ permission.
To send an audio-sharing request, follow these steps:
- Go to in the bottom menu
- Tap on the friend's name you wish to share audio with
- Tap your friend's avatar icon
- Scroll down to Audio Sharing
- Tap Request
Once your friend accepts your audio-sharing request, you can attach audio notes to your letters.
Here are the steps of how to attach audio notes:
- Open your draft
- Tap located on the top bar
- Allow Slowly to access your device's microphone
- Tap the red microphone button to start recording
- Tap the stop button when you have finished recording. The audio note will be automatically saved to your draft
- You can use the play button to listen to your audio note or tap the finish button to return to your draft.