Yes, whether you delete your account or remove the correspondent from your friend list, your letter will continue its journey and be delivered. This concept aligns with the real-life experience of posting a physical letter; once it's sent, it will make its way to the recipient, irrespective of the sender's status or actions within Slowly.
Articles in this section
- How do I share Audio Notes with my friend?
- Can I read my friend’s letter while writing?
- What do those check marks mean?
- I sent a wrong letter. Can I delete it?
- How to share photos with my friends?
- When will my penpal receive my letter?
- If I sent a letter and deleted my account, would the letter reach my friend?
- What is a Reply Reminder?
- Can I cancel a photo-sharing request?
- Can I send out a letter with an attachment?