No, you will not. Since your letters are auto-synced to our cloud servers, you will be able to retrieve all data when you log in the same account, even on different devices.
Articles in this section
- Will I lose my letters if I reinstall the app?
- Can I join your beta testing program?
- How do I cancel my Slowly Plus subscription?
- I received the passcode email but cannot sign in.
- How to set up an account password?
- Cannot get the One-Time Passcode
- How do I update my current location?
- How do I delete my account?
- Can I change my nickname?
- Sign up for a Slowly account